CambridgeIQ provides flexible technology, business and people development services for clients. We
- Design and integrate innovative business models around new electronic technologies
- Provide technology-translation for clients with different core skills
- Are at the heart of IoT from high volume enablers to applications and business cases
- Develop electronic products and systems including mobile apps and databases
- Improve business performance with organisation and systems
- Develop people through coaching, training and mentoring
- Use psychometric profiling to improve team performance, retention and recruitment
- Provide coaching and mentoring for start-ups and SMEs
Integrating business, technology and people delivers lasting benefits to our clients
We design new businesses using our knowledge of technology – from market need, to business model to implementation and support
We have a deep understanding of technology, especially electronics and connectivity. We can translate it for you, find suppliers or develop it
We develop people through coaching, training, mentoring and facilitating at individual and team levels. We use the latest psychometric profiling tools
We bring a range of expertise to multinationals, start-ups and everything in betweenRecent work
We are mentoring 10 SMEs as part of the IoTUK Boost programme in Cambridge.
We are working with the new LoRaWAN network and Iotic Space.
Learning the latest about IoT tech and systems as well as helping new businesses
- Technology translation 30%
- Development support 30%
- Business mentoring 40%
We are shaping and delivering an end-to-end IoT solution and business case for a major consumer brand.
We have introduced new technologies, developed use-cases and business models and identified new suppliers.
We are working with the latest large-scale electronics.
- Business design 45%
- Technology translation and development 45%
- People development 10%
Building a new collaborative business between two £multi-billion corporations.
Open innovation, new market, new products and new business model
- Business design 50%
- Technology and product design 45%
- People development 5%
Developing a new consumer Application for mobile devices which connects consumers to supplier services and providers to data analytics
Identified need for an ‘app’ as part of a new business design: specified and implemented it along with cloud database. App now forming foundation for wider business needs
- Business design 30%
- App and database design and implementation 70%
Identified software IP to be commercialised, optimised its format and defined its licencing model.
Applied understanding of market, software products and licencing models to open new revenue stream for client
- IP commercialisation 60%
- Business package definition 20%
- Terms of licence definition 20%
Developed a new training delivery process and content for an instrumentation company
Applied information transfer skills, material writing and content design. The client’s customer said it “set new levels of expectation on all in the sector”
- Knowledge gathering 20%
- Process design 50%
- Material design 30%